Since 1997, I have been delivering value to clients. That fact means that I market and sell my services every day. In everything I do and say…
Years ago I coached a new franchisee in the Sandler Sales Program, called President’s Club. Pat needed to distinguish between high pay and low pay activities, because he is distractible. (Like most small business owners.) I helped him increase his business over 300% in 6 months. He had to do so. I strongly recommend the President’s Club content. And I strongly recommend re-visiting the President’s Club content, which is what I did yesterday.
High Pay marketing activities are those that will likely lead to relationships and higher value sales.
- direct meetings with qualified prospects
- direct meetings with referred or pre-qualified prospects
- invited speaking in your area of expertise
- cause marketing in your area of expertise
- networking with buying agents
- invited writing as a credible expert
Low Pay marketing activities are those that will likely lead to transactions and lower value sales.
- email marketing
- direct mail marketing
- interruptive advertising
- paper and digital advertising