What is Action Learning?
Action Learning is a behavioral change process model that works 1) for groups and 2) for individuals.
For groups, Action Learning occurs when stakeholders use real problems to acquire learning and implement system-wide solutions.
For individuals, Action Learning is a behavioral coaching methodology that applies the same 4 steps.
The Action Learning change process model includes four steps:
1) decide what breakthrough requires you to invest resources,
2) act with a talented, cross-functional team and executive endorsement,
3) reflect on steps achieved, and
4) connect or expand the results across business or functional lines, to new markets or clients.
We have facilitated organizational Action Learning change using both virtual and direct processes:
1. Technology processes: SharePoint, Action Item task lists, virtual teams, e-coaching and e-consulting, digital consulting and short implementation teams.
2: Direct meeting processes: assessments, facilitation in a series of workshops, coaching and consulting, project initiatives, leadership off-site retreats, strategic reorganization
Our Services typically include:
Assessments (e.g. individual, group, organizational, strategic)
Qualitative or Quantitative 360 assessments
Organizational Culture Assessments
Leadership competency assessments
Leadership consulting and behavioral coaching (e.g. individual, team or group levels)
Strategic planning and organizational redesign
Facilitation, training, retreats or workshops
The result is that the Action Learning process helps individuals and groups become true learning organizations.
What are you waiting for?
Download this list of services and investment levels now: