I have been asked to submit 6-8 articles for publication in Professional Safety, the professional journal for the American Society of Safety Engineers.
Here are the published titles from 2014:
1. “Succession Planning 101.” March, 2014. p. 35. PS_Article_SuccessionPlanning_3.2014
2. “Trends in Safety Leadership Coaching.” May, 2014. p. 35. PS article Trends 5.2014
3. “Smartphone Apps; Making Smart Job Decisions.” June, 2014. p. 46-47. PS Article Apps 6.14
Please forward these articles to your friends and colleagues.
Then call me to discuss best practices for your business or your self. Initial consultations are free. Contact us here.
FYI in 2007 I submitted the following articles to Horsesmouth.com, a digital library designed to accelerate business development for financial advisors.
You can apply any of these articles to your business or service.
1. 10 Tips for Distinctive Client Service Distinctive client service separates you from everyone else who talks about professionalism but doesn’t deliver on it. Take action with these 10 tips from a recognized, distinctive financial professional.
2. 4 Principles of Selling in the Trust Business Selling defines success. Nothing else is more important in your business. So what is this notion of the trust business?
3. How to Act With Courage Excellence springs from courage, but not everyone chooses to be brave. These advisors share how and why they acted with courage, and how it benefited their business. Consider their insights into the nature of courage, and start using it to build your business, too.
4. 5 Keys to Solid Cold-Calling Performance If your prospecting strategy requires you to consistently make outbound calls, you must pay attention to these five vital elements of a strong cold-calling practice.
5. Customer Delight: 8 Tips for Creating It This top producer creates more than customer satisfaction. He creates customer delight. You can too, with these eight tips.
Call me at 704.895.6479 to discuss HOW you can apply these great ides to your business!